I got nominated for the Liebster award by filipinoinsideout. Thank you! I didn’t really know what it was so of course I went over to her blog to read all about it! Check out her posts, she writes about all sorts of interesting things!
The Liebster Award is a tag/award given by fellow bloggers to help blogs gain exposure and recognition. It is a chain and there are a few rules:
- Thank & link the person who nominated you
- Answer the nominators 11 questions
- Post 11 Random Facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 small blogs with under 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify those nominees via social media/blogs
- No Tag backs
Here are my answers to filipinoinsideout’s questions!
- Where are you from? I am from the East Coast of Canada!!! 🙂
- What is your favorite color? This is a difficult question. I like turquoise/green-blue, and pink… But I can’t really say that I have a favourite or even that those colours are my favourites! I would probably give you a different answer if I were asked this question tomorrow.
- What is your favorite drugstore brand? St Ives for their hand and body lotions and apricot scrubs.
- Favorite Sephora product? Atelier Cologne Absolue.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla is probably my favourite classic ice cream flavour. But beyond that, I love ice cream that has chunks of stuff in it! Fudge, peanut butter cups, etc.! The more stuff in it the better.
- What is the most expensive item in your closet? I honestly can’t think of anything! I am a student so I don’t get to do much shopping.
- Bag or shoes? Shoes.
- Do you have an ideal guy? I didn’t know what my ideal guy would be like until I found him. It would take too long for me to describe him here, but he is amazing. I don’t think I could have imagined anyone better.
- What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries.
- How do you spend your spare time? Hanging out with my boyfriend. I’m a bit of a homebody! I like to go out sometimes but I’m just as happy sitting on the couch with a good book or watching a show.
- What made you start blogging? I started selling Younique, and I really love it so far!! I wanted to find a way to share the products and the business opportunity with others from all over, not just in my area. It’s an amazing company and I was really thankful that someone introduced me to is, so I want to help other women get started too. So I decided a blog would be a great setting for my information, because it allows me to have a website-type of page but also to interact with other bloggers and check out what they’re posting about life, makeup, books and whatever else I’m interested in. I’ve noticed a lot of really interesting blogs so far!
11 Random Facts About Me
- I adopted a cat about 4 months ago with my boyfriend, and I love her so much! I didn’t think I was a big cat person before I adopted her, although I knew I did like them. But she has made me appreciate how smart and interesting cats are! I love having such a tiny little wild animal in the house. She makes me laugh all the time and I think I’m becoming a cat lady.
- I will be an LPN when I am finished school. I graduate this June, and I write my national licensing exam in September. I really like it but I have no idea what setting I would like to work in and it stresses me out a bit even though I know I still have lots of time to decide what I’m going to do.
- I love spicy food but I have to limit how much I eat and when because I get really bad heartburn even if I don’t eat spicy things.
- I gave up eating chocolate a few weeks ago, which was difficult at first because I love chocolate and sugary things. Now that it’s been a while, I don’t really crave it anymore.
- I have a lot of magazines that I’ve never read. I get subscriptions and then never feel like I have time to read them, so they pile up in a big stack until one day I decide to read a bunch of them really quickly and through them out, just to get rid of them.
- I like going to school and I don’t want to start working when I’m done. I want to just keep going to school! And get paid for it.. can my job be to learn? I could do that.
- I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing but I don’t allow myself enough time to do those things.
- I come from a big family.
- I’ve donated my hair twice, and plan to grow it out so I can donate it again.
- I have really hairy arms.
- I love makeup! Surprise!
11 Questions for my nominees to answer (I had a really hard time thinking of new questions! I tried to think of some that will make you really think about your answers. Hopefully they’re good ones!)
- Do you have any siblings?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite time of day?
- Do you think you’ll still be blogging 6 months from now?
- Have you ever done anything really crazy or adventurous like sky diving or bungee jumping?
- Would you rather have snow or rain?
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- Do you have any talents? Singing, acting, dancing, drawing, etc. or something really unique?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What is your favourite thing to shop for?
- Do you have pets?
Here are my 11 nominees!
- Fitness Beauty Travel
- Luring Beauty
- Something About Tiffany’s
- The Beauty Lane
- Kalyn’s Collection
- Swatch Bible
- Life and Style Vault
- Spinning Lolo
- Aliciaaa Dawnn
Hopefully I haven’t tagged anyone who has already done it, I tried to pick people who haven’t yet! I can’t wait to see your Leibster Award posts guys!