Hey guys! I decided since my birthday is about a week away that I would do a little birthday wishlist. I was inspired by this birthday wishlist blog post!
I probably won’t buy any of the things off my list before my birthday, but I might in a few weeks! They’re all wants, not needs 🙂
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner from Sephora. I tried the travel size versions of this line and really liked it! As someone who has to wash her hair every day or almost every day, I’ll try anything that can extend my shampoo, and this shampoo and conditioner combo seemed to do just that. I would love to try the full-size products so I can see how my hair improves over a longer period of time.
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray from Sephora. I love this stuff! I have a deluxe sample of it which is almost empty and I really want to restock it. It definitely helps my makeup last even longer.
- Exfoliating Scrub by Clinique from Sephora. I’ve actually never used this product before, but I want to try a new scrub for exfoliation and I’ve heard Clinique’s is nice!
- Illuminate Clean Facial Cleanser from Younique. I actually just ran out of this recently and I can feel the difference in my skin. The cleanser is so gentle and foamy and it was helping to clear my acne without drying my skin out. Need to restock!
- Erin Condren LifePlanner. I’ve been using a Kate Spade planner, which I love, but it just ended at the end of December and I’ve been hearing great things about the LifePlanner. It’s a bit expensive so I’m afraid to take that jump, but it does interest me. If I don’t get this I’ll probably get another Kate Spade, which is still pricey but only half as much!