There are 8 new products in the Spring launch, including tools, makeup, and a launch into body products! I love having a bit of a tan in the summer but I don’t want to damage my skin, and skin cancer is in my family, so I like having the best self-tanning products.
- Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm – A light vanilla scent, fruit extracts, and five natural oils. Creamy, moisturizing, and nourishing. There are 5 dessert-inspired shades – Vanilla Milkshake, Red Velvet Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Truffle, and Raspberry Cheesecake. These look so yummy. They melt at body temperature and moisturize lips.
- Moodstruck Precision Liquid Eyeliner – Sweat-proof, smudge-proof, and water-resistant. The black one (Perfect) was available in December as a Kudos, so I have been using mine for a while and I love it. I switched from my old brand because this one lasts longer and the tip is really fine and easy to control. There are 5 shades – Perfect (black), Prosperous (green), Proper (brown), Precarious (blue), and Powerful (grey).
- Liquid Foundation Brush – A lot of women have been using our Powder Puff brush to apply their Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation, but it was designed for use with powder formulas, not liquids. The new liquid foundation brush is uniquely-designed with a recessed area that lets you adjust your liquid foundation coverage. You just place your liquid in the recessed area and, using, short, quick strokes, brush over your face for seamless, controlled foundation application.
- Beachfront Self-Tanning Body Lotion – A moisturizing lotion designed to give you a tan that’s natural-looking, and builds with daily use, so you can get the color that’s right for you. It’s made with coconut oil, vitamins, and shea butter, so it’s nourishing for your skin, and has green tea extract to protect your skin.
- Beachfront Self-Tanning Spray – An easy-to-use spray that has a light fragrance to eliminate the typical self-tanner scent. Just spritz on and blend with our body applicator to even it out. Like the lotion, it also is made with coconut oil, vitamins, shea butter, and green tea extract.
- Beachfront Body Bronzer (available in April) – This is like makeup for your body. It’s easy to use and washes off at the end of the day, so you don’t have to worry about tan lines and streaks. Like the lotion and spray, it’s formulated with coconut oil, vitamins, shea butter, and green tea extract. It comes in 3 shades – Sunset (fair skin), Hermosa (medium skin), and Malibu (dark skin). These 3 shades match our bronzing powder for your face.
- Beachfront Body Applicator (available March 15) – This sponge-like applicator can be used with all the new Beachfront products and is perfect for making your bronzed, summery skin smooth and streak-free. It’s like a blending bud for your body. You just wet it with water, squeeze out the excess, and apply your lotion or bronzer with it. To use with Beachfront Self-Tanning Spray, mist self-tanner directly onto skin and blend in with applicator.
- Precision Eye Lash Curler – This was also available as a Kudos in January, so I’ve been using this for a while. A lash curler is definitely the place to start when you want voluminous lashes with long-lasting curl. It’s made with a flexible silicone pad and is is safe and gentle on lashes. I like that it’s just two handles that squeeze together, and there are no hoops to put your fingers/thumbs through. I find that this makes it safer to use, because there is no way your fingers will get stuck, so you can’t pull lashes out by mistake. We’ve all heard the horror stories.
I got the Trendsetter collection because it has a Bonbon, a liquid liner, all 3 tanning products, and the bag. The bronzer won’t be available until next month but because I’ve already ordered it, it will just ship to me automatically when they get it. When it’s available in a couple weeks, I’m definitely getting the body applicator too!
PS – Just a note, this makes it a great time to join the company. Today, in the first 12 hours of the new products being available, we’ve had over 20 000 orders already. No big deal, right?! For $99 US, you will want to get into this business asap. The $99 is an incredible value because it comes with lots of products, samples, a free-forever website, and lots of training and support. 🙂